The aim of the project is to support the "blue" development in coastal regions of the Baltic Sea through an effective implementation of the smart specializations strategies related to the maritime economy, an exchange of a good practice and identification of common future directions of the cooperation between the regions.
The goals of the meeting:
- Analysis of completed actions:
- RIS 3 in involved regions,
- regional policy in the aspect of RIS3,
- interregional cooperation,
- Workplan for the next 6 months.